A. PAY-PER-CLICK (PPC) CAMPAIGN MANGEMENT
PPC gives the fastest results, almost immediate, same day that campaign starts.
PPC can be used as a short-term or long-term strategy.PPC campaigns are effective because theymatches searchers who are looking for what your business has to offer using keywords and keyword phrases that match your products and services. You will often increases in traffic (clicks) and sales within a day or so; and,, the cost can be a fraction of what it costs to place ads in other advertising sites, both online and offline, like a like Yellow Pages, newspaper, magazines, trade-journals, television and radio. PPC campaigns can be designed in a way to target consumers from a particular geographic area, getting as finite as zip code. Organic SEO coupled with a PPC campaign can often be the optimal internet marketing with PPC creating the short-term opportunities and orgnic SEO the long-term ones.
There are four distinct steps to PPC campaign management:
- KEYWORD RESEARCH. The highest traffic and costliest keywords and keyword phrases may not be the best for your PPC campaign. Often, a longer-tailed keyword phrase will cost less and convert better. If you have a limited budget, it makes even more sense because you cannot handle all the clicks that could be generated, so why not “skim the cream” and take the best. BSC has software that lets us analyze keywords for best fit for your company.
- DISPLAY ADS. There are a number of “do’s and don’ts that should be observed when creating AdWord ads. BSC knows how to create the best ones that will get high “quality scores” and help convert the traffic into customer. Even better, good ads get the traffic for a lower price.
- LANDING PAGES. Landing pages” are the first page the searcher lands on after clicking on the Sponsored Link. This page is critical to conversion of this traffic into customers. BSC will analze the structure and content on your website and determine if new, unique landing pages are needed. If so, they will create them.
- ONGOING MONITORING. PPC is done on an “auction bidding” basis, which means it is dynamic and a never ending effort to insure placement is retained, new keywords are added, and that the overall program is running on the most cost-effective basis possible.
COST OF PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT.Monthly cost is 15% of the budgeted “spend”, but not less than $499 a month ($299 if you are also an organic SEO client. BSC feels it can save you 40%-60% of what you would otherwise spend each month using our services with better selection of keyword, more effective display, appropriate landing pages, and monitoing of the program. There is also a one-tme Initial Set-Up Fee to cover the cost of analyzing the keywords, creating the display ads, and identifying the content and landing pages needed. This fee can range from $500-$1,500, and occasionally even higher.
B. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Social media marketing is one of the fastest growing methods of establishing a brand, creating traffic and a “buzz”, and supporting other SEM marketing efforts.
We connect your products or services to thousands of people who may be interested in them; and link these social media sources to your website. The links themselves are very valuable, let alone the recognition and traffic that can be created.
Traffic and links can be created through a number of sources: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and other social media sites. Acquisition costs can be extremely low and the benefit can be long-lasting.
Creating a social media campaign can be constructed in a manner similar to PPC campaigns:
- Identify your target audience
- Identify the best social media site to find this audience
- Create content to attract tis audience
- Have content on the website to convert this traffic
BSC offers three services to attack social media audiences:
- CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT. Reviewing the company, its products and services, and its audience and then matching these factors up with the potential social media sources is an important evaluation process to be effective in this market. Cost is $500 for the evaluation and $299 per month to review results and refine the next month’s campaign. BSC will conduct A/B tests to determine the most effective social media source and the most effective content for displaying on those sources.
- CONTENT CREATION. There are two ways to create content: 10 write content directly for the social media site, which will generally run 100-200 words; or, 2) write unique content of 500-800 words for the website and link with social media sites. BSC can create content under # 1) for $35 per entry (can also create customized pages on the social media sites for $100 each). For the longer content pages, cost is $50-$100 per page based on number of pages to be produced each month. (BSC also offers a service where they can generate a blog for every post on the company’s website to 20 highly rated social media sites for $150 a month (whether content is written by the company or by BSC. This service is not available as stand-alone service, ie.., must be an SEO, PPC, or Social Media client.).
In today’s world, every company needs to think about creating and maintaining an online “presence”. Hiring an in-house person may make sense for a large company, but mid-size and small companies would be better served by hiring an outside firm that has the experience and you only pay for actual work done.
C. REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
We live in an online world. Part of the online environment si feedback, both positive and negative, but mostly negative. BSC has the resources and capability to: i) monito what is being said about the company in the online world; and, ii) to manage that profile so the company is seen in the most positive light.
The first impression people may get about your business is through an Internet search engine, like Google. If that search engine or online siteshows negative information, it will affect your image, especially if the information shows prominently on the first page. This damaging information can lead to a poor reputation, missed opportunities, and certainly lost sales.
- ONGOING REPUTATION SERVICES. Our service will alert you to any negative information that gets posted online. The cost is $750 per month.
- REPUTATION REPAIR SERVICES. Ourreputation repair services will carefully “manage” and repair your online reputation.Our skilled team uses the methodology of the internet and the search engines to ropair your reputation and minimize any negative reviews (please note that in most instances, this does not mean that we can get the negative review deleted; it means we can get it pushed back so that it is not readily available or viewed). By using our service, we can guarantee minimal impact of negative news and review while helping your company maintain a positive, internet reputation.
These online reputation management services we provide include:
- Creating positive profile pages that will gain high ranking.
- Generating positive testimonials that will present the company in the best light.
- Responding to negative iInternet news stories, including slander.
- Minimizing negative reviews appearing on Google, Yahoo, and Bing search engines.
- Removing cheater websites.
We provide fast results so that the effect of any negative online report or review will be minimized. Cost is $2,500 per incident; or, a monthly payment of $1,500 on an ongoing basis, before incidents occur; otherwise, the first incident will be charged at the single occurrence price.
Contact us today because your reputation on the internet is at risk every day of the week.
D. OTHER SEM SERVICES
- DIRECT MAIL. We can create a mail piece, identify the target audiene, print the mail piece, and mail the piece to the intended audience. Cost is based on the size and quality of the mail piece, the total number of pieces to be mailed, and how the piece is to be mailed. QUOTE UPON REQUEST.
- EMAIL CAMPAIGNS. BCS can create a vivid HTML message (that will be extremely appealing regardless of what kind of device or what email service the receipients are using. (This is an optional service costing $400.). Our normal service is to create an eye grabbing, well written piece that will get opened and responded to. Cost is $150 per message (does not include HTML coding). Further, we can obtain an email mailing list for targeted audiences to send the email to. QUOTE UPON REQUEST. (Note that our services do not include actual mailing of these emails.)