Achieving Keyword Rankings – The Way to Rank Your Website
Keyword Rankings | How to Get Better Keyword Rankings!
Keyword rankings mention your website position in search results for keyword search queries. When a user searches for a specific keyword, your ranking URL can be that web page, that is listed for that keyword search result.
One website can rank for many relevant searches of keywords and phrases. The long-tail keyword can rank faster than the LSI keyword. Because long-tail keywords are more specific, and their search volume is low.
Keywords are topics and ideas that explain the full topic of your content. A website ranking depends on keyword rankings. To rank your keyword, you need to follow many things. Like:
• Ranking measurement
• Right keyword
• Optimize for users
• Fix technical issues
• Stay on the top of ranking updates
How to Get Ranked on Google Search Results
Keywords are the main topic of your content. A website’s ranking depends on its keyword rankings. There are many ways to get ranked on Google search results. Some of them are given below:
• Title Tags. Starting the title tag with the target keyword: Appropriate keyword can be right up your product or website on the search result of Google. It can also help to get a big amount of visitors to your website. The title of the article explains the main topic of the content. You need to improve the website to get a keyword ranked. You have to use the target keyword in the title tag. It can help to rank the content on Google search result faster. It is not mandatory, but if you do so, it will make your website more clear to the people.
• Keyword Placement. Place keyword in the first 100 words: The perfect place to start putting a keyword in the article is in the first 100 words. Many people write a long intro at the beginning of the article. Because of it, Google may not find the keyword in the search result. Placing a keyword into 100 words at the beginning of the article ensures that Google can easily understand the topic of the article.
• URL Targe Keyword. Putting the target keyword in the URL: Keywords are like the backbone of on-page SEO, you need to pay more attention to keywords. There is no reason not to use them in the URL. It has benefits to using keywords in the URL. When you using the target keyword in the URL, you are assuring Google that there is another reason to consider your website’s article as more relevant for a specific phrase.
• Add Keywords to Content. Strategically add keywords to all articles and content. Placement of keywords is critical to a post’s net traffic and success on a website. It is not enough to just stuff articles with keywords without any strategy and hope for ranking in the search results. If you place your keyword with a strategy, then it will help you to your SEO success. It will also help to rank important organic keywords.
• Long-tail keywords. Long-tail keywords are best for keyword ranking. Why? Because long-tail keywords are less competitive and more targeted than short keywords so the likelihood of your article and website is higher.
Keywords are the backbone of any article. Don’t write an article without a focus on your keywords; it will only be half done, regardless of how well it is written. So, Google’s search result rankings depend almost 80% on the keywords, not the sentiment expressed, the length of the article, or the flowing words.
WordStream has an excellent outline for getting keywords ranked: https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2012/11/14/how-to-rank-for-a-keyword
If you would like to let us help you with your keyword rankings and your article writing, click here.